Inside This E-Book
- Test your knowledge of the most common mistakes in English
- Greetings and Farewells
- The most commonly confused words in English
- Wrestling with Grammar
- Misused and Abused Words
- Preposition power
- Articles Made Easy
99 Fast ways to improve your English Book written by Ted Tucker in June 3rd, 2004. This is a best selling book. 99 Fast ways book improve your English skill. This is the best book for make more easy to communicate world wide.
Details of The 99 Fast ways to improve your English free PDF download:
Author : Ted Tucker M.ED. PGCE (TEFL)
Soon-Bong park, Ph.D.
SR Ryu, Ph.D.
Eunsun Park, B.A.
Publication Date : June 3rd, 2004
Language : English
Pages : 81
Read or Download The 99 Fast ways to improve your English PDF from below …….
Download The 99 Fast ways to improve your English Free PDF from below download button ……………..
That’s very easy to download. Just click the download button and you are seeing a download icon on the up right corner on your computer. And you are using a mobile phone then you click the three dot and click download.
If any problem the download link, then leave a comment.
We shall solve it as soon as possible.
Inside In This Book Common Confusion
- You just found out that you won a lottery for $10,000,000!
You might say……
(a) I’m so exciting!
(b) I’m so excited!
2. Your boss or teacher is talking about something is not interesting to you. You might say
(a) I’m so boring.
(b) I’m so bored.
3. You might ask a friend
(a) Will you loan me $5 until tomorrow?
(b) Will you borrow me $5 until tomorrow?
4. (a) I loaned Y5000 from Mr. Tanaka.
(b) I borrowed Y5000 from Mr. Tanaka.
5. (a) most of koreans like spicy food.
(b) Most koreans like spicy food.
6. (a) I’m really tired. I think I’ll lay down for a while.
(b) I’m really tired. I think I’ll lie down for a while.